As a Native American owned and operated company, MABU is committed to advancing the economic and community development efforts of tribal communities through authentic storytelling, creative and strategic intuition, and innovative marketing solutions. We are seeking an experienced Marketing Manager for Indigenous Initiatives to join our collaborative team of passionate creatives and strategic minds.
The right candidate will be willing and able to:
- Work directly with clients to advance their mission through effective marketing strategies and brand engagement.
- Lead and support Indigenous initiatives similar to these past collaborative efforts: NCAI Native Vote, NCAI Feather’s Story, Society of Care, The Nature Conservancy.
- Engage audiences with compelling messaging on all platforms including print, video, web, blogs, social media, etc.
- Coordinate earned media activities including news releases, news conferences, pitching story ideas and building positive relations with reporters, editors, bloggers, and influencers.
- Develop and implement advertising campaigns in both traditional and digital media outlets.
- Bring a brand story to life by researching, writing, and delivering compelling content.
- Conduct market research studies including executive interviews, focus group sessions, and online surveys.
- Work alongside a great group of talented individuals and forever be labeled a ‘MABUite’.
- Competitive Base Salary
- Health Benefits
- Flexible schedules with time off for holidays, vacation, and personal time
- Retirement with 3% match
We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running. Minimum of three years of relevant, job-related experience in health and human services, Native American initiatives, non-profit organizations, tribal government, project management, and/or marketing agency. Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, digital media, business, or another related field. Full time. In-office and/or remote options available.
Preference will be given to qualified Native American applicants; however, all qualified individuals are encouraged to apply. Must be able to provide Indian Preference documentation if claimed.
Intrigued? Submit your resume to Mike Mabin at email@example.com.