MABU Seeks Senior Creative Developer
Agency MABU advances the efforts of our clients through authentic storytelling, creative and strategic intuition, and innovative marketing solutions. We are seeking an experienced Senior Creative Developer to join our collaborative team of passionate and talented creatives. In this position, you will have a substantial impact on the brand, design, message, tone, and delivery of our clients’ stories at a local, state and national level.
The right candidate will be willing and able to:
- Take an idea from concept to completion
- Produce authentic, visual brand identities by following developed brand personas
- Maintain brand integrity and develop brand standards for clients
- Provide high-end, compelling graphic design for various mediums and platforms:
- Social media
- Traditional and digital advertising
- Direct mail and print materials
- Websites and intranets
- Presentation materials
- Assist in providing photography and videography services which may include creating mood boards, story boards, and editing of images and/or videos
- Assist in development of motion graphics, 2D/3D animation, augmented reality (AI) and other multimedia production
- Take lead on creative projects where required
- Present and provide clear design theory internally and to clients
- Receive feedback and apply best solutions for the client
- Work alongside a really great group of talented individuals and forever be labeled a ‘MABU-ite’
- Health Benefits
- Flexible schedules with time off for holidays, vacation, and personal time
- Retirement with 3% match
- Competitive Base Salary
We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running. Minimum of three years of working experience in branding, graphic design, web design, motion graphics, animation, or other related skills. College degree in graphic design, web development, commercial art, advertising, video productions or another related field. Preference given to seasoned designers with polished portfolios. Full time. In-office and/or remote options available.
Intrigued? Submit your resume and portfolio to Mike Mabin at firstname.lastname@example.org.