At Agency MABU, we advance the efforts of our clients through authentic storytelling, strategic intuition, and innovative communications solutions. We are seeking an experienced Client Services Manager to join our collaborative team and lead several agency accounts.
The right candidate will be willing and able to:
- Work directly with clients to elevate their communications efforts and support their mission.
- Collaborate with a cross-agency team to ensure the delivery of our best work that adheres to the clients’ goals and objectives.
- Develop and deploy goal-oriented annual marketing plans.
- Plan fully integrated campaigns through traditional and digital media outlets.
- Identify, assign and manage tasks within the agency’s project management software.
- Conduct market research studies including executive interviews, focus group sessions, and online surveys.
- Work alongside a great group of talented individuals and forever be labeled a ‘MABUite’.
We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running. Minimum of three years marketing, communications or project management experience in health & human services, non-profits, government, or marketing agency. Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, business, or related field required.
The ideal candidate will be based in North Dakota, but consideration will be given to exceptionally qualified remote candidates.
Intrigued? Submit your resume to COO, Alex Mabin, at email@example.com.