Agency MABU advances the efforts of our clients through authentic storytelling, creative and strategic intuition, and innovative marketing solutions. We are seeking an experienced Content Marketing Manager to join our collaborative team of organizational communicators.
The right candidate will be willing and able to:
- Serve as content strategy lead for MABU. Develop and deploy effective content strategies across owned, earned and paid platforms to drive traffic, generate leads, retain customers, educate members, build brand awareness, or hit other key metrics.
- Seek to understand the communications needs, expectations, challenges, and opportunities faced by clients and provide them with creative content solutions that advance their organizational goals and objectives.
- Help share our clients’ stories by carefully crafting brand personas to authentically reflect their organizations. Develop content guidelines for tone, style, and voice to effectively carry out the brand persona.
- Work together with client service managers to provide clients with strategic public relations and communications consultation and provide input on marketing & communications plans.
- Write, proof, edit, and publish informative, inspiring and compelling copy and narrative for clients’ communications materials, advertisements, videos, websites, blogs, social media channels, e-newsletters, and other mediums.
- Develop sitemaps and content strategies for website builds that deliver an optimal user experience through an intuitive navigational structure. Conduct keyword research and incorporate SEO best practices to optimize search results.
- Collaborate with the creative services team to identify and outline content that could be elevated with visual elements, custom infographics, or motion graphics.
- Provide public relations support to clients including the build out of distribution lists, writing quality and timely news releases, and pitching story ideas.
- Work alongside a really great group of talented individuals and forever be labeled a ‘MABUite’.
- Health benefits
- Flexible schedules with 10 paid holidays
- Retirement with 3% match
- Competitive base salary, commensurate with experience
We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running. The ideal candidate will have proven and recurring success in content marketing with strategic, high-quality and engaging content. Bachelor’s degree in public relations, marketing, communications, English, journalism, and/or another related field. Full time. In-office and/or remote options available.
Intrigued? Submit your resume to Mike Mabin at firstname.lastname@example.org.