Content Marketing Manager
At Agency MABU, we advance the efforts of our clients through authentic storytelling, creative writing, strategic intuition, and innovative communications solutions. We are seeking an experienced Content Marketing Manager to join our collaborative team of organizational communicators.
The right candidate will be willing and able to:
- Bring a brand story to life by developing and mastering its tone-of-voice.
- Engage audiences with compelling messaging on all platforms including print, video, web, blogs, social media, etc.
- Conduct research and interviews to gain valuable insight and context.
- Develop digital content strategies and build corresponding content calendars to manage the planning, development, and publishing workflow.
- Build strategic communication plans and provide media relations services to clients including news releases, news conference coordination and story pitching.
- Foster rewarding relationships with reporters, editors, bloggers, and influencers.
- Work alongside a great group of talented individuals and forever be labeled a ‘MABUite’.
We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running. Minimum of five (5) years of working experience in content marketing/copywriting with writing samples to share. Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in creative writing, public relations, marketing, communications, English, journalism, and/or another related field.
Intrigued? Submit your resume, to CEO Mike Mabin at firstname.lastname@example.org.