We’re Uniquely Defined by the Clients We Serve
We’re not a typical marketing & advertising agency. Our clients don’t sell cars, computers, cosmetics or other consumer goods. Instead, they provide valuable services ranging from health and education to agriculture and energy. Our clients generally fall into one of three types: government agencies, mission-driven corporations and Native American entities.
From local to federal, MABU serves government agencies of every size across the nation. We understand the rigorous requirements associated with government contracting and reporting.
MABU serves mission-driven corporations including non-profits, community-based and professional service providers.
- Non-profits including foundations, associations, hospitals, credit unions, cooperatives and colleges.
- Community-based organizations including convention & visitors bureaus, economic development corporations, community health centers and social service agencies.
- Professional services including doctors, lawyers, engineers, architects and real estate agents.
- Business and industry including healthcare, manufacturing, retail, energy, financial and agriculture.
As a Native American owned and operated firm, we serve American Indian and Alaska Native (AI/AN) tribes, communities and enterprises.
- MABU’s founder, Mike Mabin, is an enrolled member of the Turtle Mountain Band of Chippewa Indians of North Dakota. His cultural heritage is aligned with the Plains-Ojibway Indians known as Metis (pronounced “may-TEE” in English or “may-TEES” in French). The Metis people have cultural roots in both the Indian and European world.
- Other team members are of Native American descent from various tribal nations throughout the Great Plains and beyond.